https://bigfootpremise.blogspot.com (EMAIL) linda.perry@charter.net (to view ARCHIVE SECTION in column to right of main body) GO TO BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE AND CLICK ON --VIEW WEB VERSION

Apr 14, 2024

FROM THE ARCHIVE SECTION

 6. Near California Border

(A Jackson County Cop Report, Oregon)
(January 5, 2010)

Back in December a couple was lost down here looking for a Christmas tree and I was a member of search and rescue. Another FS man and I were searching the back roads near the California border. At four hundred hours (4am) we were on a forest service road and came across a very large beast covered with dark brown hair. It was walking down this old logging spur that had a big tree lying across it.

We both got a very close look at this thing as it quickly walked down this old road. I estimate its height to be 10 feet and weight 900 pounds. It had long arms hanging to its knees. It had a very massive build to it. It left 21 inch five toed prints which the forest service took casts of.

Still I got 12 days off for a mental evaluation. It made me very mad as the other FS guy didn't have a problem with his report. Being I’m a cop I got the works. The doctor who saw me said I was tired and mistaken─both of us mistaken? BS, we know what we saw!